Whether you are a property owner or the president or administrator of a community of properties, our Communities Insurance will give you peace of mind and will meet with the agreement of all the community residents. In Spain by law, each community must have a minimum amount of insurance in place which includes buildings cover, public liability insurance and insurance against water damage. In addition, there are additional covers available to top up the policy such as legal defence and private water damage. Without this insurance, the community and ultimately you as owner could see increased community fees. Our Community Insurance offers a wide range of options and unbeatable cover, including:
- Damage caused by fire, explosion, flooding, smoke and atmospheric phenomena.
- Damage to moveable property that is for common use or in the garden, shared aerials and satellite dishes, swimming pools, exterior walls and fences.
- Breakage of windows and glass.
- Damage to electrical installations and appliances.
- Water damage to community and private property.
- Damage caused by vandalism.
- Damage caused by burglary including to the entrance doors of residents' homes.
- Cosmetic damage: cosmetic restoration of the room damaged by the loss when materials which are identical to the damaged ones cannot be found.
- Cover for accidents suffered by Community employees.
- Public Liability (max. limit €600,000)
- Public Liability for community and private water damage (max. limit €100,000)
- Legal defence and claims for damages.
- Claims against co-owners for non-payment.
- Claims for breach of service contracts.
- Defence in local government matters.
- Legal defence by phone.
We guarantee your security and peace of mind by using only the foremost companies available, companies like Helvetia, one of Spains finest! For more information click here, or for a quotation click here.